blazeckadoug Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Seventy-Nine Full Movie 720p Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Eerie mystery horror. In an abandoned asylum, doctors carry out secret experiments on unsuspecting patients who have been taken from their everyday lives and seemingly erased from existence. The experiments, codenamed Limes, are designed to cure violent episodes through new methods of brainwashing and mind manipulation. But as the experimental project begins to fail, chaos ensues in the hospital as patients seek revenge against their captors.
In an abandoned asylum, doctors carry out secret experiments on unsuspecting patients. The experiments, codenamed Limes, are designed to cure violent episodes through new methods of brainwashing and mind manipulation.
I started playing it on iflix, been 15 minutes and the acting is SO bad i&#39;m sure the rest will suck so i&#39;m not gonna waste any more of my time.<br/><br/>It&#39;s not that the actors are not known, or that their acting is really bad, i&#39;ve given some of those movies a chance, i.e. Cube, and that was not bad. but this one is an exception, I can see when a movie sucks from mile a way. and fifteen minutes into this, i just know it. the fact that there was only one other user who reviewed this movie and gave it a 7.1 makes me suspect that it was not an authentic review.<br/><br/>the movie is categorized as horror… it didn&#39;t scare me, the opening scenes show some action and blood but as the movie progresses it just gets more and more boring and annoying that I had to come back to IMDb and write my 10 lines of text just so I could give it this rating.
Writer/Director Filip Maciejewics won Best Director for this film in the Louisiana Sci-Fi Film Festival. <br/><br/>This indie horror title takes place in a psychiatric hospital and the film was shot in Los Angeles, CA. Magic Elevator Films will self-distribute this title. And, fans of horror can preview the film&#39;s trailer and poster here. <br/><br/>In the story, several researchers try to cure violent tendencies in their patients, through brainwashing. Of course, the experiments do not go according to plan and some of the patients are set loose in the confines of the hospital. Mayhem is unleashed on the researchers.

Born to Fight 720p moviesAbove and Beyond full movie in hindi free download hd 720pthe Godzilla vs. Biollante full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 5.42 full movie kickass torrentWing Chun movie in hindi hd free downloadmalayalam movie download The New CenturionsEpisode 5.58 hd mp4 downloadSailor Moon S: The Movie - Hearts in Ice 720p torrentdownload Detective Conan: Full Score of FearAlmost Home 720p torrent
Please log in to post a reply.